Raquel oliveira - Group leader
Curriculum Vitae (download full CV)
Back to People
- Sept 2022 - present: Associate Professor; Católica Medical School; Universidade Católica Portuguese
- Sept 2022 - present: Group Leader and Vice-Director Católica Biomedical Research Centre (CBR)
- August 2022: Elected as an EMBO member
- March 2021 - present: Career Advisor at Chaperone
- July 2012 - present: Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras, PT - Principal Investigator, Chromosome Dynamics Lab – research interests
- Fev 2007 - Jun 2012: Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, UK - Research Fellow/Associate in the laboratory of Prof. Kim Nasmyth, Oxford, UK.
- Mar 2003 - Jan 2007: PhD student in Claudio Sunkel’s lab at Instituto de Biologia Molecular e Celular, University of Porto, Portugal. PhD Thesis: “Condensins and mitotic chromosome structure: functional and dynamic analysis in Drosophila melanogaster”
- Oct 2005 - Mar 2006: Visiting PhD Student in Christian Lehner’s lab at University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth, Germany (collaboration with Stefan Heidmann to perform FRAP analysis of condensin subunits in Drosophila early embryos)
- Nov 2002 - Mar 2003: University of Coimbra, PT - Doctoral Programme in Experimental Biology and Biomedicine (PDBEB)
- Oct 1998 - Oct 2002: FCUP, Porto, PT, 4 year degree in Biochemistry.
- Mar 2002 - Aug 2002: Erasmus Student (Trainee) in Bert de Boer’s lab at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Final Biochemistry degree thesis: “Barley 14-3-3 interacting proteins purified by affinity chromatography”
Back to People